I really enjoyed writing my recent posts on reading and books, and am really feeling inspired and interested in the written word again. After a couple of years where I really felt like I was on the back foot when it came to reading, lately, over the latter half of 2011 and as we romp through 2012, I’m feeling way more in the zone!
I love to read….and what better way to share that love than by hosting a BOOK giveaway? One lucky reader will receive not one but two of my favourite books (as mentioned in the past posts), delivered to their door. To refresh your memories, here’s the full list – whichever way(s) you decide to enter, do please let me know which two books you would like to receive! There’s a brief paragraph about each and why I’ve chosen them in the two earlier posts.
1. Nothing To Envy
2. Love Is a Mixtape
3. The State of Africa
4. High Fidelity
5. Little Women
6. Clara Callan
7. Anne of Green Gables
8. Pride and Prejudice
10. Pies and Prejudice
11. Join Me
12. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
13. Thank You For The Days
14. The Hunger Games
15. Hear No Evil
16. A Game of Thrones
17. Gone With The Wind
To secure an entry in this giveaway you can:
1. Leave a comment on this post (please and thank you!)
2. Become a follower of this blog (please let me know in the comments if you do).
3. Blog about this giveaway (please let me know in the comments if you do so).
4. Tweet about this giveaway (please let me know in the comments if you do so).
5. Mention this giveaway on facebook (please let me know in the comments if you do so).
6. Like this blog on facebook (please let me know in the comments if you do so).
(One entry per item, maximum of six entries per person)
Oooh, I love a good giveaway! Best of luck!
This giveaway will run until 12 noon, BST, on Monday, April 30th.
PS No ‘Project Life Tuesdays’ for a few weeks for me due to holidays and moving, but am doing four photo selections which I’ll post in early May and link to PLT.