Taking time once again to count all the blessings which make this life more wonderful :). If you’d like to join me with a list of your own, or something else that makes you smile, there’s a linky at the bottom of this post. I’d love to read your thoughts!
1. The fact that in just a few hours we complete on our house and can start making it our home :).
2. Feeling rested after a week away (useful, as the next month looks like it is going to be crazy-busy!).
3. French bread with butter and jam. Fill-in meal of champions.
4. One week till payday! Holidays always encourage me to spend more, haha!
5. Being back on the fairly healthy eating plus plenty of movement wagon.
6. Filling in my diary with lots of exciting things to come in the next few months.
7. Naps. Or as they have it in Spain, siestas.
8. House planning – orders and paints and boxes, oh my! Tiring….but worth it!
9. Playing poker with my boy, and planning lots of fun poker evenings in the future.
10. Freckles and a hint of sunkissed on my skin.