Yay! It’s Thursday! And I’ve decided to revive my ‘Things I Like Thursday’ posts as a weekly happening. If something is making you smile, count your blessings, or giggle today, I’d love you to link up with the linky at the bottom. I’m also going to run a giveaway this week, to encourage you to join in (details at the bottom of this post). It could be a list of things, just one thing, a post about someone or something awesome, or a funny video that’s garnered a smile. Positivity for the win!
I started these posts years ago to help keep a list of all the things that make me happy. I believe firmly in counting blessings and remembering the good stuff, and when I’m having a rough day, a surefire way to cheer myself up is to click the ‘TIL‘ label and look back over the many posts full of lovely, funny things!
My ten Things I Like this week are:
1. ONE MONTH TILL KITTEHS! This time in a month Matthew and I will be getting ready to set off to the shelter to pick our very own cats/kittens. A whole world of excitement!
2. Speaking of kittehs, this:
3. The sun is back! Hope it stays for our away days next week!
4. Getting the giggles on the tube. I was dashing in the other day, changed at Bond Street and jumped on the train moving away from school and back towards home. I then totally cracked up with the giggles, much to the amusement of the businessmen and women heading into work. Crazy lady on the train, that’s me!
5. Cheesey country music on my iPod. I am in love with Brad Paisley’s song, Then. So beautiful.
6. Making time for the fun things – phone calls and friends and blogging.
7. A Feast For Crows. I’d been told it was the worst of the A Song of Ice And Fire books, but Martin has totally drawn me in once more!
8. Naps. They’ve featured on these lists before, but it bears repeating!
9. Leopard print shoes. Comfy and just silly enough to make me grin mid workday!
10. My new pyjamas, pictured above. Gotta love Animal!
This week’s giveaway!*
Something which I really ‘like’ is sending mail and writing letters. To this end, link up below (could be any time in the next week, doesn’t have to be on a Thursday!) and if you win the giveaway, some Claire-mail (value £25 inc postage) will wing its way to you! I love buying little treats and sweets to brighten someone’s day, and this post seemed the perfect time to combine that particular Thing I Like with my Things I Like series :-). Good luck – can’t wait to read your posts!
*Giveaway runs until 11pm BST, next Wednesday (20th).