So, we’re here.
It’s the end of half-term break.
And as excited as I am to see my badgers and have some more 4T adventures, I must admit that the thought of the 6 am alarm is not a pleasant one. So I have made a little list….a list of things to look forward to!
1. In eight days, it’s time for our year group away days. Always exhausting, always hilarious. Last year I ended up in a mad UNO-off against half of the year, remembered all the camp songs from my brownie guide days *and* built in a water hazard to the assault course. Heh.
2. In twelve days it’s ‘Roman Day’. TOGA, TOGA, TOGA (a.k.a. an Asda smart price sheet!).
3. Later this month, I get to attend the wedding of the lovely Siobhán and Matthew. Huzzah!
4. Tomorrow marks exactly one month until summer break! Woo! Reading and writing and house stuff and relaxing and projects and wineternoons! I have big plans for summer break.
5. This time in five weeks….we will have cat(s)/kitten(s)!
6. And now it’s time for bed, which is something I always look forward to!
What are you looking forward to, lovelies?