With a linky at the bottom, if you feel like counting too :).
1. Our kittens. So help me, they are adorable!
2. My Junior League girls – I love spending time with them! So many great things planned over the next few months.
3. Sleeping in. What summer vacation is made for! I’ve only had one lie-in so far (this morning, until nine thirty), but it was delicious!
4. Sparkling water. makes me feel like a grown up. 😉
5. Working out on the cross-trainer, watching Bridezillas. Good heavens, it’s entertaining.
6. Grated carrots, sprinkled with a handful of almonds and a handful of raisins. Gorgeous.
7. Making plans.
8. Reading in the bath.
9. Our new George Foreman grill – quick, easy, and fairly healthy!
10. Friends’ weddings – this weekend it’s the turn of Al and Helen. So looking forward to Wales and fun and getting out of London and catching up with folk.