Now not just with a linky (see below. I’d love to have you join in, either in the comments or by linking up a post!), but also with a button! Just copy and paste the code to link up. I’d love to read what’s making you smile this week!
And now, onto my ‘Things I Like….’
1. Making budget spreadsheets, and being sure to build in occasional treats (books, PJs, fun), while keeping eyes firmly on the prize(s) – topping up mortgage, paying off student loan and building a wee nest egg!
2. Lunches with kittens. “What’s this? What’re you eating? Where’s mine? Ooooooh, socks!”
Never a dull moment!
3.Plans to catch up with some of my favourite folk, and further plans to get other meet-ups in the diary. 🙂
4. Catching up on my blog reading and commenting. June’s always a crazy busy month workwise, so it’s so nice to be feeling back in the loop!
5. The kitties little faces when they get little treats. Biggest hits so far were tiny pieces of cheese and pieces of tuna (spring water stuff).
6. Getting out and about in town. London is so busy due to the Olympics, but it’s still lovely to get out and about.
Regents Park, Tuesday.
7. Watching chickflicks while working out. Reese Witherspoon is great workout viewing!
8. Having time to read and write and think.
9. Feeling lucky and blessed with my silly, busy, pretty life. So much to be grateful for!
10. The return of sunshine! Yes, 30 degrees is a little discomfiting, but it’s so great to be feeling summery at long last.