1. First things first – today is the first day of the summer holidays! 7 blissful weeks off the clock! I have plenty to do (write a book, work out a tonne, SO much blog stuff), but I can do things on my own schedule. And in PJs/yoga pants!
2. Playing with the budget to save for some fun things (Edinburgh, an anniversary treat for Matthew, shoes).
3. My colleagues. We had our traditional lunch-staffroom-pub combo celebration yesterday afternoon & evening, and I was reminded once again how much I like the people I work with.
4. Having a cross-trainer in the house. It is so easy to do a quick half hour while you’re watching guilty pleasure TV!
5. Making timetables and form lists for next academic year (hey, you can take the teacher out of school…).
6. Flowers. The end of term always brings a few bunches of blooms/plants, and I love having them around.
7. Planning blog funs, and experimenting with different ways to stay connected. Love that I’m learning so much about blogging this year! As well as playing around with my facebook page (see right hand column if you’d like to join) I’ve also joined bloglovin’. Are any of you over there? If so I’d love to follow you!
8. The sun is shining 🙂
9. 10 Things I Hate About You. I was discussing it with a friend the other day and treated myself to the DVD. Can’t wait to curl up and indulge in one of my favourite movies!
10. We go to choose our cats in a little over 48 hours! Eeeeeeeee!