1. Write a 10,000 word children’s story. So far: 3,911/10,000.
The more I look at it, the more I’m aware that this story will be much longer than 10,000 words. But I’m pleased to have made a good move towards the target!
2. Write 200 letters/ cards / notes / postcards. So far: 137/200.
I need to work on this….not woefully off target, but focus is needed.
3. Swim twice a week. So far: 2/104.
4. Go for three months without buying anything from Starbucks (June, July and August). This should help with #10 and #13 too! So far: 62/92.
In the bag, so far!
5. Write a blog post a day for the whole of 2012. 206/366.
I have blogged a lot this year! Not quite managing every day, but have only missed about five days this year. Pretty cool!
6. Go for three months with no alcoholic beverages (January, March, and May). This should help with #10 and #13 too! So far: 70/93.
7. Complete all 52 weeks of a Project Life book and send it off to be published. So far: 29/52.
Going well – and I’m loving having the posts and the book to look back on!
8. Give blood. So far: 0/1
This will happen this month. I need to stop being such a wuss 🙁
9. Read 52 books in the 52 weeks of 2012. So far: 31/52.
I love being a bookworm. Safely on target, with a month of holiday left, and the giganto commute and winter evenings ahead…
10. Become ‘overweight’ rather than ‘obese’. So far: 10/66.
Finally losing again (a couple of months ago I’d actually gone up above my original weight!). Feeling good to be exercising and making better choices. Would love to lose 25 pounds this year, and then continue into 2013.
11. Volunteer for 3 hours per months (or equivalent of). So far: 35/36.
Nearly at the target! One hour to go!
Of course, surpassing it would be awesome!
12. Walk 500 Miles.** So far: 270/500.
Getting there – I’d love to reach my target 🙂
13. Have the equivalent of 2 months salary saved up for a rainy day. So far: 0%/100%
RESET: As the money I was saving has been invested into our first
home together, I’ve set a new target, to have £1,000 saved by the end
of the year. So far: 55%/100%
Over halfway (I’ve been saving for this since May).
14. Go out and have fun, do things (parties, movies, gigs, theatre etc.) at least 4 times a month. So far: 40/48.
Keeping it going, happy with some of these and needing to work on other areas!