Another week of wonderful things – loving focusing on the good 🙂 Feel free to join the link up and to use the button if you feel like celebrating the good things too.
1. Seeing the kits really grow in confidence. They are such sweet little things and it’s a joy to watch them grow.
2. Muesli, honey and milk. Breakfast of champions!
3. Pinning all sorts of fun on Pinterest for my classroom.
4. Watching soooooomuch of the Olympics. Am adoring the gymnastics in particular!
5. Our bedroom coming together beautifully – lots of calm blues and browns.
6. The Help, which I finally got round to watching! Made me cry. ” You is kind, you is smart, you is important…”
7. Reading some really funny and entertaining blogs – the blogosphere is a constant source of entertainment!
8. Dreaming up fun things for the autumn and winter to come.
9. Lots of fun girldates and visits and trips on the horizon. Shona visits this weekend and I’m off to Edinburgh later this month.
10. Getting plenty of sleep. Making the most of the time to rest!