As I mentioned in yesterday’s, I’m doing a fall blog swap with a lovely blogger called Katie from California. I hope her package is there or nearly there by now and that she loves her gifties. While I was putting together her package (which I loved doing – making up ‘Claire packages’ is one of my main thrills in life!), I thought it would be nice to do another giveaway!
Earlier this year I selected a bunch of my favourite things, and had people enter a giveaway to have the items mailed to them in a package filled with joy! The lovely Samantha won that giveaway, and I adored shopping for treats and little happies and books and things to share with her. So I’m going to do the same now, but make it a bunch of my favourite ‘autumn’ things – the season of cold nights, Hallowe’en, bonfire night, back to school and the start of the holiday season. I can’t wait to put together a package for the winner!
To secure an entry in this giveaway you can:
1. Leave a comment on this post (please and thank you!)
2. Become a follower of this blog (or let me know in the comments if you already are!)
3. Blog about this giveaway, or link to this giveaway in a post on something else (let me know in the comments if you do so).
4. Tweet about this giveaway (let me know in the comments if you do so).
5. Become a fan of ‘Country Mouse Claire’ on facebook (button is on top left of the blog, let me know in the comments if you do so).
6. Sign up to follow me on instagram, twitter, and/or pinterest (buttons above too, please let me know in the comments if you do so).
(One entry per item, maximum of eight entries per person)
I am so excited to hit John Lewis, Paperchase, Lakeland and Amazon to create a custom-made parcel for one of my lovely readers! I won’t make it until we have the winner, as I love to add a personal touch!
Some of Sam’s winnings – sweets and DVDs and books and stationery and yarn, oh mys!
This giveaway will run until 11 pm GMT on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012.