Linking up once again for Sunday Social – love these fun posts and ‘meeting’ so many fun bloggers through it. Thanks for curating, Ashley and Neely!
1. 5 items you can’t live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)
Well, I’m quite good at going without some of these things for a day or so….but they really do make life so much nicer when they’re there!
- Books, and time to read
- Cuddles (with people, with kittehs, with babies….a hug’s a hug!)
- A decent cup of tea
- The internet, sad as that may be (it’s just so darn useful!)
2. All time favorite book? Why?
The reigning top three are Gone With The Wind, Little Women and Pride and Prejudice, and there’s no way I can narrow them down further. GWTW is an epic tome, and every time I read it I feel a little braver and ballsier and kinder….the combo of Scarlett and Melly is a great influence on me! Little Women I must have read 25 times or more….that book is part of who I am. And P&P is just amazing – there are few crises in my life that reading about Mr Darcy can’t solve!
3. Something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2012
My ‘read 52 books‘ challenge. I’m on course but can’t afford to slack off now!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I think I’d want to be seventeen again – busy and learning and happy and having a whale of a time. That said, 31’s pretty awesome too :).
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I really don’t know! Maybe that I have some of the maddest hair in the world, so they wouldn’t get terrified in humid weather?