Maybe it’s being busy.
Maybe it’s running out of steam.
Maybe it’s trying to do too many things at once – if I ever set myself FOURTEEN targets at once again, please feel free to give me a cyber smack upside the head….
1. Write a 10,000 word children’s story. So far: 3,911/10,000.
Poor abandoned story.
2. Write 200 letters/ cards / notes / postcards. So far: 187/200.
Almost there, with two months to go and Christmas ahead 🙂
3. Swim twice a week. So far: 2/104.
4. Go for three months without buying anything from Starbucks (June, July and August). This should help with #10 and #13 too! So far: 92/92.
In the bag!
5. Write a blog post a day for the whole of 2012. 297/366.
I have blogged a lot this year! Not quite managing every day, but should make target with a few more double-days 🙂
6. Go for three months with no alcoholic beverages (January, March, and May). This should help with #10 and #13 too! So far: 70/93.
7. Complete all 52 weeks of a Project Life book and send it off to be published. So far: 42/52.
I probably won’t make 52….but should have the majority of the year done!
8. Give blood. So far: 0/1
This is irking me now. However, I know my docs have a Christmas blood drive, so I’ll be able to get this done last minute if ness.
9. Read 52 books in the 52 weeks of 2012. So far: 41/52.
October was not a good reading month. Hopefully the bad weather of November will help me to get back on the horse!
10. Become ‘overweight’ rather than ‘obese’. So far: 18/66.
The 66 became impossible when I messed up earlier this year, but I’d love to lose maybe half a stone more by end of year, to make it a nice 25 pound loss.
11. Volunteer for 3 hours per months (or equivalent of). So far: 40/36.
Yay! And with Holiday Hampers being such a focus this month, should spike up hugely.
12. Walk 500 Miles.** So far: 420/500.
Getting there – I’d love to reach my target 🙂
13. Have the equivalent of 2 months salary saved up for a rainy day. So far: 0%/100%
RESET: As the money I was saving has been invested into our first
home together, I’ve set a new target, to have £1,000 saved by the end
of the year. So far: 95%/100%
14. Go out and have fun, do things (parties, movies, gigs, theatre etc.) at least 4 times a month. So far: 80/48.