1. Warm mince pies.
2. Carol concerts, and young voices belting out carols.
3. Fun in-jokes at work. Two other teachers and I jokingly refer to ourselves as ‘the triangle’ and the silliness really lightens the busy days!
4. People receiving happy news, and preparing for happy times.
5. 30 Rock marathons, curled up on the couch.
6. Good friends who don’t judge when you cry on the phone!
7. The glow of fairy lights.
8. Planning lots of London based fun and treats for the holidays.
9. The Muppet Christmas Carol. I must have seen it eleventy million times, but it raises a smile each and every time.
10. Christmas break beginning. Tomorrow.