Part 3…..of ten! Choosing the music for the wedding is truly one of the greatest fun tasks on the list!
1. Adele – Make You Feel My Love
Originally done by Dylan, reimagined beautifully by Adele.
2. Jimmy Durante – Make Someone Happy
Love this song, and it’s mercifully short too if you’re a nervous dancer. Sleepless in Seattle for the win.
3. Ben Folds – The Luckiest
Genuinely one of the most romantic songs I know.
4. The Wannadies – You and Me Song
So fabulously 90s! Love this song – upbeat and fun and silly!
5. Regina Spektor – Better, or Samson, or Us!
The girl gives excellent song.
6. Lumineers – Ho Hey
How adorable would this be at a wedding?
7. Elton John – Your Song
Such a classic song.
8. Nat ‘King’ Cole – Let There Be Love
I will never tire of his voice. Beautiful.
9. Alison Krauss and Union Station – Baby, Now That I’ve Found You
I could listen to Alison Krauss sing for days! Such a beautiful version of a very pretty song.
10. Semisonic – Closing Time
Good Lord, this song reminds me of university. Such a sweet song to start a marriage….”I know who I want to take me home….” Also, watching the video makes me totally nostalgic for the nineties – in the present day with mobiles and smartphones the narrative would be very different!