Still Sunday

So the op is done, and I’m typing here while sitting very still and making sure tea, cocodomal, and closing my eyes for five minutes here and there are all right at the top of my schedule.  I’m sore and tired and wiped out by a five day burst of illness, then an operation and general anaethesia (I’m even wobbly on spellings right now).  We got back from the hospital Friday evening, and have now settled into the quiet and slow pace of recovery.  Matthew is being a dear, but he’s not well either (chest infection).  Ironic that I scheduled the previous post about a quiet life a few weeks back….that’s exactly what we’re embracing here right now.  More soon, I hope.  Tell me something funny or interesting to cheer me up?

1. Vanishing Point
    3rd November 2013 / 6:05 pm

Aw, sorry you are not feeling well. I do hope you get better soon and the kitties give you plenty of snuggles in the meantime.

2. Claire T
    3rd November 2013 / 8:08 pm

Thanks hon. Tea and kittens, for sure.

3. Shan
    4th November 2013 / 12:24 am

If I lived near you, I'd be round for tea and watching 8 out of 10 Cats (if you like that show, either way it would be tea and marathon tv viewing.) Hope you're back to fabulous Claire very soon!

4th November 2013 / 1:05 am

Hope that both you and Matthew are feeling better soon. At least you have the cats to look after your spirits.DJ Raimundo in the house!(Hopefully that made you laugh!)

4th November 2013 / 5:21 am

I will totally send you funny stuff to cheer you up! Get well soon!

6. libbywilko
    5th November 2013 / 10:43 am

Hope you are both feeling better… I would show my new baby guppies (all 40 of them) they are very sweet and fun to watch.