“Oh – we’re over halfway there! In the epic wedding song list of Claire!”
What can I say. I love the Jovi.
More selections for your delectation!
51. Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait – Lucky
This song is so sweet, would be perfect for a chilled, slightly quirky couple.
52. Harry Connick Jr. – It Had To Be You
You can’t go wrong with a When Harry Met Sally moment, right? Friends had this as their first dance and it was super sweet.
53. Stevie Wonder – For Once In My Life
Just unabashed joy.
54. Mama Cass – Dream A Little Dream
My teenage self definitely would have had this on the shortlist!
55. Train – Marry Me
This song is so very sweet, and is a track I’ve listened to a lot while wedding planning. The video is cute, too.
56. Rascal Flatts – Bless The Broken Road
Love a good country moment!
57. Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
For real, one of the smoothest vocals ever. It would be a brave first dance choice, that’s for sure!
58. Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed
Sweet, light, hopeful – what a great way to start a marriage!
59. Starship – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
An eighties classic. From the movie Mannequin. Amazing.
60. Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
Way to close us out, Frankie….