Tracks are as follows:
1. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
2. The Last Day On Earth – Kate Miller-Heidke (loved seeing her last weekend. Stupendous songwriter)
3. Little Red Wagon – Miranda Lambert (so help me, I love Miranda’s brand of sass!)
4. Coyotes – Modest Mouse
5. Raise Your Glass – P!nk
6. Alone – Selah Sue (I love her voice!)
7. Stitches – Shawn Mendes
8. Make a Liar Out of Me – Striking Matches (these guys were amazing at Union Chapel last weekend. Every time I see them is a thrill)
9. Fearless – Taylor Swift (I cannot wait to see Taylor rock Hyde Park next month, and am listening to her back cataclogue on repeat as preparation!).
10. What D’You Say? – The Go! Team (Love this. Feels a bit Flaming Lips at the start. In a super way)
11. Make Some Room – The Suffers (sweet and funky!)
12. How Could You Babe – Tobias Jesso Jr.
13. Push For The Stride – Ward Thomas
14. God and You – Striking Matches (this closes out their album and is just a beautiful, beautiful song).