After a pretty grey February, we are now being treated to some gorgeous spring sunshine. The evenings are lighter and slowly but surely the UK is waking up from it’s long winter’s nap. All this sunshine has me thinking of cute new spring outfits to wear to brunches, afternoon teas, or just a walk in the park to see the spring flowers! Here are ten items I’m currently lusting after for my spring (and in some cases, my summer) wardrobe. Have you spotted any items you’d like? Have you begun snaffling a few items for the warmer weather?
1. How cute are these yellow wedges? Such a blessing if like me you find heels a challenge!
2. This wrap dress from Hot Squash is lovely – I have a maxidress in a similar hue and adore it!
3. Love this nautical sweater from Dorothy Perkins! Ideal for a chillier spring day.
4. These trousers are delicious! I love a good wide-leg style, I’d pair this with a simple teeshirt and a kickass bag!
5. I used to love my Converse. I think a new pair in navy will be on the horizon soon – I get the men’s to ensure there’s room for my odd feet!
6. I love a splash of yellow to break up the blues and whites I gravitate towards during the sunnier seasons. This top from George is bright and floaty, perfect with jeans.
7. The drape on this Boden maxidress is to die for. I’ll be hoping to pick it up in navy for spring and summer get-togethers.
8. This pale blue cardigan from Marks & Spencer is lovely – I have it in several colours already (such a great standby!) but I’d love to have one in this pale, springy shade of blue.
9. I am a sucker for a cute ballet flat! Love these glittery George flats.
10. As it’s spring, everyone is blogging about their holidays to come. I don’t have a summer break away planned, but if/when I have the budget for a quick sunshinebreak, I’d love to wear this cute, cute, cute Boden swimsuit on the beach or by the pool!