The summer break from school is always a time when I try to get things a little more organised, whether it’s catching up on blogging, seeing friends and family, sorting out the hundreds of little things required around the house, or taking a little time to take care of myself, with lots of rest and relaxation, healthy meals, and working out more (I always find that good habits in July and August spill over to September, which is perfect for a busy, busy month!).
As you’ll be aware, any workout needs a good soundtrack, so I thought I’d share my current one – these are the tracks that keep me on course when I’m walking, cross-training or heading off to class!
1. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton
2. Scandalous – Mis-Teeq
3. Who’s Got A Match? – Biffy Clyro
4. TiK ToK – Kesha
5. What You Waiting For? – Gwen Stefani
6. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) – Kate Bush
7. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
8. Pass Out – Tinie Tempah
9. XXPEN$IVE – Erika Jayne
10. Paper Planes – M.I.A.
11. You Don’t Know Me – Jax Jones
12. Work It – Missy Elliot
13. Like A G6 – Far East Movement
14. Despacito (Major Lazer & MOSKA remix) – Luis Fonsi
15. All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross
16. You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
17. Worth It – Fifth Harmony
18. Summer – Calvin Harris
19. I Love It – Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX
20. Mr Brightside – The Killers
From rap to rock, dance to Real Housewives, I like to mix it up. You can enjoy this smorgasbord of musical wonder for yourself over on spotify.
What tunes get you in the workout zone?
A few more music posts for your delectation: